After hitting it with the wire brush one more time and blowing it out, I sprayed this section. Overall, it looks great, even better than this picture shows. The particles of debris are from the other side of the car. The paint had time to dry so this should be pretty easy to blow out of the car.
Passenger SideTrue to the nature of things, I budgeted one spray car for the rocker panels and the floorboards. That means that I ran out just before completing this task. The gray was a primer that was used to close the gap till I got another can. I went and got another can that covered this section up. On moving to the next area, I pressed the sprayer and it went pst, and nothing... I returned the can and got another one. They said I didn't shake it enough! Well after 2-3 minutes of shaking, I felt like my arm was doing to fall off.